HARMFUL. EYE IRRITANT.
PRECAUTIONS: Do not smoke when using. Keep away from
eyes. Avoid contact with heat, sparks and open flames.
Vapors can ignite explosively. If using indoors turn off all
pilots lights. Do not store or use near heat or flame. Use
only with adequate ventilation.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: If eye contact occurs, rinse with tap
water for 5-10 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical
care. If inhalation symptoms occur, move to fresh air. If
symptoms persist, see a physician.
For further health information, contact a poison control
center or call 1-800-222-1222.